The Vaulted Spa
Relax Your Mind, Body, and Soul
The pleasures within our spa focus on the importance of self-care. Every aspect has been designed to help you to take some timeout and reconnect with your true self.
From the moment you walk in, we want you to embrace our atmosphere of total relaxation and enjoy treatments that will cleanse and rejuvenate you on your healthcare journey.
Combining our spa with exceptional dentistry allows us to deliver an experience to enhance your mind, body, and smile.
Our Dental Spa Menu
- CBD Renew & Restore Massage Duration: 60/90 minutes
Treatment: If you’re seeking relief from tight muscles, injuries, extra stress, or maybe just chasing that post-yoga high, take your massage to the next level with a deeply moisturizing, CBD-enhanced treatment.
Allow the cell-communicating CBD to penetrate deep, relaxing your mind and body while restoring that sweet equilibrium.
Get off the table feeling refreshed and with the freedom to move.
- Swedish Serenity Massage Duration: 60/90 minutes
Treatment: Considered as the most universal of all massages, this session will help reduce tension, increase circulation, and induce relaxation. Your therapist will utilize smooth, long strokes, with “light to moderate” pressure.
- Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage Duration: 60/90 minutes
Treatment: This therapeutic technique of bodywork incorporates slower strokes to work more profound layers of muscle fibers. This massage will help you release the chronic patterns of tension that create painful conditions and structural misalignment.
- Sports Recovery Massage Duration: 60/90 minutes
Treatment: This invigorating full-body massage utilizes light stretching and various massage techniques to improve your range of motion, circulation, and flexibility.
Our muscle soothing oil will improve your blood circulation and relieve soreness and stiffness. This is an excellent massage for relaxation and the elimination of lactic acid after an active day.
- TMJ Relief Duration: 30 minutes
Treatment: This targeted massage focuses on your jaw and skull to provide relief from TMJ disorder. Deep tissue and trigger point therapy will be used on your entire head, neck, and shoulders to ease your pain. Your dental or health insurance may cover your massage.
- Express Massage Duration: 25 minutes
Treatment: Hectic schedules can wreak havoc on your body, especially your head, neck, and shoulder muscles. Recharge with our 25-minute specialized massage geared to release tension in these areas quickly.
- Botox® Botox®…Opens a new window to the Botox website… is a natural purified protein that is used to relax your facial muscles temporarily. It is safely injected into the muscles to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
It can be used in your forehead, around your lips, and in the corner of your eyes. It can also be used to help relieve symptoms of TMJ, migraines, and teeth clenching.
- Juvederm® Juvederm®…Opens a new window to the official website… dermal fillers are smooth injectable gels made from hyaluronic acid. Fillers can plump your skin and gently lift it to add volume. They can stimulate your body to create its own natural collagen, which is lost during the normal aging process.
The best dentist office ever! Judd Dentistry has a soothing atmosphere and professional staff. Dr. Judd is warm, knowledgeable and her attention to detail is second to none. I am so happy our family found her practice!
Toya A. (Judd Patient)